Thursday, February 17, 2011

Today

A friend told me I should keep track of my days by writing down the happenings...I thought I would do that here...then I changed my mind...I'm really going to need that leather, worn journal from Barnes and Noble to get started...so I'll work on getting that, but for now I'll tell you about today. 12 steps to quitting...

1. Wake up in the wee hours to Jonas falling off the bed.
2. He doesn't even blink and I'm up for the next 4 hours.
3. Finally fall asleep and the other two people I live with bound out of bed.
4. Awaken to the sound of glass shattering in the kitchen....Jonas was doing the dishes.
5. Decide to leave the broken glass in the floor and get a shower.
6. Step out of the shower to hear Jonas running out the front door after Sasha.
7. Grab the closest thing to me, which is Patrick's jacket and run out the door after them.
8. Wave to a few friendly drivers and haul Jonas and Sasha back inside...
Finally it's 9 AM....
9. Ride my bike to Story Time at the Library...
10. Don't realize I'll need a LOCK...so I get mad at the librarian who tells me I can't park the bike in the foyer, just this once...and storm off and hide my bike behind the library in between the air conditioners...I know my way around that area...
11. After lunch I let Jonas play outside...He proceeds to drop his pants and poop in the yard...GROSS!
12. I give up...(not really...I actually finish out the day pretty strong, but who really cares at this point...)

Peace
~J

No comments: