Sunday, July 25, 2010

Aloha!!!

Finally we are able to blog....after crashing the Mac store for a camera to iPad connection, searching high and low for Internet connection, downloading the blog application, transferring pictures and eating some Really great pizza we are finally online!!!!

9:30 am Friday morning - arrive at Atlanta International
9:32 am - Freak out because I can't find my wallet with my ID and most of our vacation money
9:33 am - Patrick and Cody search the truck and find wallet under seat!

Whew...scary start

9:34 am - Spend several minutes trying to convince American Airlines we do not have to pay for our checked bag because we meet the exception clearly stated on their website...and I already have a printed copy that's highlighted with the exception...
9:36 am - he doesn't care and says if we want our bag we have to pay up...
9:37 am - sigh and grudgingly hand over my card with e understanding I will be contacting the airline...again, he doesn't care...

Dallas, Los Angeles, Honolulu, Shuttle, Sidewalk, Wrong hotel, Right hotel, 4 am Live Oak time...SLEEP!!!



All I can say is the weather is PERECT here and we don't know any of the words...

Night night!




Location:Oahu, Hawaii

No comments: