Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Breathing


I really don't have much to say. I was about to reprimand the "Life of J" for not posting and realized it had been a while since I shared a thought.

A lot has happened in 2 months...and then, it seems like it's all happened before...

I won't lie; I'm frustrated. I should never type past 10 pm...I'm way to emotional and transparent...

I'll keep it brief. I want a vision for our life...I want to do, to be, to go, give, impact, share, affect, live, see, absorb, contribute, alter, succeed...

Is that to much to ask?

Currently, I breathe...

p.s. I don't know what happened to my hair...What is that part all about? Seriously, why can't I get the same haircut everytime? I like the hair in my profile pic...why can't I keep that hair?

2 comments:

Cayla Lanier said...

There is a season for everything. A season to give and a season to receive, a season to be, do, go, live and a season to just breathe and prepare.

PS, take your profile pic to the hairdressers next time. They honestly think "just a little trim" means "do whatever you want"

We love you guys!

Unknown said...

This is quite deep and well communicated across. Stay you and remain blessed. You're doing just fine.